Important Notice Regarding COVID 19
Based on guidance from the California Department of Public Health and the California Governor’s Officer, in order to minimize the spread of the COVID 19 virus, please do the following:
1. You are strongly encouraged to listen to the live stream of the Board of Supervisors meetings at Yuba County Live Streaming rather than attend in person.
2. If you choose not to attend the Board of Supervisors meeting but wish to make a comment on a specific agenda item, please submit your comment via email by 5:00 p.m. on the Monday prior to the Board meeting. Please submit your comment to the Clerk of the Board at Clerk's email. Your comment will be placed into the record at the Board meeting.
3. If you are watching the live stream of the Board meeting and wish to make either a general public comment or to comment on a specific agenda item as it is being heard, please submit your comment, limited to 250 words or less, to the Clerk of the Board at Clerk's email. Every effort will be made to read your comment into the record, but some comments may not be read due to time limitations. Comments will be taken in the order they were received. Comments received after an agenda item will be made part of the record if received prior to the end of the meeting.
4. If you attend the Board of Supervisors meeting in person, you will be required to maintain appropriate social distancing, ie, maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and other individuals.
Welcome to the Internet Information Portal of Yuba County, California.
On this site you find information about the topics discussed at our Governments meetings.
- 04/14/2020 at 9:00 AM for Board of Supervisors
- 04/28/2020 at 9:00 AM for Board of Supervisors
- 05/12/2020 at 9:00 AM for Board of Supervisors
Last database update: 4/4/2020 10:31:41 PM