Welcome to the Employees Retirement System of Texas (ERS) Board of Trustees web portal
The Employees Retirement System of Texas is a service-oriented trust agency established in 1947 by the constitution and laws of the State of Texas providing retirement and other benefit programs for state employees, retirees and their dependents.
The six-member ERS Board of Trustees oversees investment of the retirement trust fund and the administration of state employee and retiree health insurance benefits, other insurance benefits, a deferred compensation plan, and a flexible benefits program.
Three board members are appointed – one each by the Governor, the Speaker of the House, and the Chief Justice of the Texas Supreme Court – and confirmed by the Texas Senate. Three are elected by ERS members and retirees. Both appointed and elected members serve staggered six-year terms with the terms of appointees expiring on August 31 of each even-numbered year and those of elected members on August 31 of each odd-numbered year. More information is available through the Texas Administrative Code.
For more information, please contact Kelley Davenport, Executive Assistant to the Executive Director.
- 03/01/2023 at 8:30 AM for Joint Meeting of the Board of Trustees and Investment Advisory Committee
- 12/07/2022 at 9:00 AM for Joint Meeting of the Board of Trustees and Investment Advisory Committee
- 12/06/2022 at 9:00 AM for Board of Trustees
- 08/24/2022 at 8:30 AM for Joint Meeting of the Board of Trustees and Investment Advisory Committee
- 05/11/2022 at 8:30 AM for Joint Meeting of the Board of Trustees and Investment Advisory Committee
Last database update: 3/24/2023 4:09:59 AM